Monday, March 17, 2008

Things Are Always Greener on the other side

Sometimes, I think being single is better than married. You dont have to do things you dont like to do. Just because you are married, a lot of things are expected by surrounding families.

Today, the house alarm was triggered, it make me a hassle to go home, because I just started work. Luckily boss is kind enough to let me go without taking any leave...

Sometimes, I need darling to back with me. Sometimes, he asked me to do things I dont like.. If you ask me personally, there are things we both don't need to do ...but it comes with responsibility. So, remember, marriage cannot be based on love alone.

Things that I used to have, then I dont have now.... I miss those moments.

Things that I have now, that I wish to have... let's appreciate it.

I am damn tired... of being a human.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home