Thursday, March 13, 2008

I am always the taichi master!

A friend of mine, a university senior who is quite close to me wrote to our (a few friends) facebook that he and a friend are in the midst of writing a proposal to government to address issues and helping the opposition to prioritise issues. So, he asked whether we have any opinion so that he can compiled it.

I responded to him, that the public transport in klang valley should be improved, extend new lines or existing lines to cover more places and use MRT - not LRT to cope with the large amount of citizens. No point keep expanding the roads Mr Samy V.

Today, i read my friend's response to me. He said if i want the country to progress, i have to play a part too (agree) and he asked me to come out with a proposal for him so that he can review. WHAT! Then in the first place, when u send me that message, tell me that u are compiling proposal! Taichi master!! No wonder these type of people can always be at the top management and they can never do work - talk and talk...like the minister.

I am not the kind who is interested in politics but this particular general election result has been a eye opener to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home