Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Farewell Lunch and Gift

Today, I received a surprise farewell gift from Mr X (he said dont tell his name) . What a surprise gift!! A beautiful key rings from COACH - whoa.....must be expensive. The packaging and presentation is also superb!
The gift from COACH

Beautiful key rings from COACH
Then, I headed to Chilli's KLCC for lunch with the 5 budak itam (as Lydia said it in her blog). It has been a while 5 of us sit together since the meeting with Jieca a few months ago. I am going to miss this bunch of friends who have beautiful hearts and sincere friendship. It is not easy to get 1, apatah lagi 5 or more. I know I will miss them all, and I am also sad that Lydia is left alone....yea, she has others like Kak Pa :) to eat with her I know...but for sure, the kind of bond we have will not be there.

One thing I promise, no dropping tears on my last day on March 4th, 2008. Of course, being here for 7 years 4 months 1 day on my last day, it is something big for me considering this is my longest serving career. Hopefully the road is widely open in front.

Lydia and Soo Hsia (me) in Chilli's KLCC


From left: Asmah, Marlin, Lydia, Soo Hsia, Nadd

I love you guys!!

1 Comments:

At 10:45 pm , Blogger fara / ly-d said...

as how kakak puts it..

I LUBE YOU too kakcik!

good luck @ ur new place.. and do buzz if that extraaaa good news do materialise!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home