Monday, January 28, 2008

Dont Talk To Me Today

I am in extremely bad mood today. I dont want to talk to anyone, I dont feel like meeting up with anyone and I want to scold practically everyone that I talk to!!

Started with the stupid maybank charging me for another cheque book that I never applied and insisted I do. I asked the officer to produced proof or at least the internet transaction history but she failed to do so!! How on earth will I do that, when I still have 2 books left? Then she came out with the excuses its auto generated by system to replace the new cheque design - so pay me back for the duty stamp i have paid - i demanded - which she said she would, if i return the old ones to her. Fine, I will do that tomorrow.

Then with people potong queue when i try to change new notes, the unnecessary request from colleagues to ask for favour - etc - leave me alone!!! these buggers, cant they just use their brains when they just want easy way to copy mine? Sorry la, I have resigned - so let it be!

Ok, PMS mood or not, leave me alone - bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home