Monday, January 07, 2008

Today

When I read Nicole's blog today, my heart sank again. When she is seeking for attention unnecessarily, I don't like her blog. Ah, I know its personal choice - I choose what I like too right?

Today, she wrote about her mum , my heart sank. Why on earth I dont have a chance to be prepared for the worst? To have my last words with mummy?

Darling told me over the weekend.... "2008 is new beginning"...Yes, but it will not change the situation no matter what. She would never return . Hopefully when I die, I can see her - and she will be there waiting for me. Selfish I am - but that's the fact. How can I find out the life after death?

I had a wonderful lunch with Sai Pan and Lydia today at Avenue K Kopitiam. Both of them will be one of the closet colleagues I will always get in touch with - just like Sim, Fei and Michael when I left Penang in Nov 2000.

I can't wait for my last day in this blardy place - but at the same time, I am so glad I am here coz I am flying without wings..... :D...counting days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home