Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2007 - A Year to Remember

I will never forget 2007.

The most memorable is 5th July 2007 12.30pm. Mummy passed away suddenly due to "Congestive Heart Failure due to Cardiogenic Shock" - as stated in the death certificate. Layman term means, heart swollen, it swollen so big that if failed. It started with water in the lung, weak heart. So whenever I heard someone has water retention in the lung, I am scared.

31st March 2007 to (11th April 2007 ) 31st May 2007- My first trip to Europe started with Istanbul, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, then back to Belgium, Netherlands and Istanbul. Also went to Cappadocia, Turkey during the period. Off again to Hongkong from 1st to 6th June 2007.

5th Dec 2007 - I finally resigned from the company I have been working for since 3rd Dec 2000.

May 2008 give me lots of happiness, self-satisfaction, always slim figure, be beautiful and lots of love. I want papa to be happy everyday. I want to be with him. I want to be with darling... and may we able to save enough to get our own space this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home