Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Another Funeral

Yesterday, went to Yee Chin's father funeral. I didnt know her dad was diagnose with lung cancer since March this year.

The saddest part is when I saw her mum, changing from a vogue woman to a very old lady full of grey hair in such a short period. She must have gone through a terrible period when she found out her husband had cancer.

CW told me, when his brother passed away, he was already fainted on the floor when his parents woke up in the morning. He never regain conciousness and the cause of the death is tumour as big as 10 X 10 X 8 inch in his lung. He's only about 26.

Gosh, anything can happen in this world.
Whether you are lucky to die immediately or suffer for a while. If I can choose...i want to die in peace like mummy.

So scared, I have been writing about death for a long time.
This Friday, 12th Oct 2007, is mummy's 100th day passing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home