Tuesday, October 09, 2007

2007 - A Year of History in my life

2007, when Jan approached, it sounded like interesting.

Jan 1st, I just got married for 2 days. New hope, new life, new excitement.
This is the year, our Europe dream came true...plus bonus of being in Turkey and Hong Kong.
This is the year, I have been to the most places in my entire life - and the furthest.

This is the year, I lost mummy. and i wish it never happen!!!!!!!!!
This is the year, 3-kor-tiao (3rd uncle) passed away.
This is the year, Chip's mum passed away, Laili's mum passed away, Chee Wei's brother passed away and yesterday, Yee Chin's father passed away.

I have also heard another 4 deaths from SL and darling Colleagues parents.

A year of death??

Scary.

I wish I am always in 2006.
This is also the beginning of number '3' in my life (ok, i am 30).

I wish 2007 will ended now.
This is the turning point year.

What else??? If I have to let go my tour dreams to get back mummy, I WILL DO IT.
Sometimes, I wish that she will call me...
I miss her voice, I miss her.
This Thursday, October 12th 2007, is her 100th day passing.

Mummy, namo amitabha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home