Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Candle To Lit Up My Spirit




This is a snap shot of a candle can. It was given to me by Sook Yee, in Dec 2003 during Xmas. It was exactly after Kenny wrote the no-ball-email to me. She told me to burn the candle when I am very very down and sad, when I feel there is no more hope and light in this world.
I gave this to mummy, on ther 49th day passing. This is the day the candle was burnt. No one can replace mummy and papa in my life. In my sisters' life. Nobody.
Dear SY, whenever I am down, I always ask myself...is this the end of the world? My answer is always No...until the day mummy passed away. Yes, the world has ended for me... and I know its time to lit up the light.
If i have to pay millions now to get to talk to mummy, I will. If God says that I have the carry her on my shoulder everywhere I go on my right, papa on my left (or the other way round) for the rest of my life, I will. I will do ANYTHING for them. Anything - as long as I am always with them.
Mummy, may you rest in peace - always.
My love for you will never change.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home