Friday, December 07, 2007

I Finally Resigned!

Yeah...7 years 3 days, that was the exact number of days I have served this company. It is considered very long for a high turnover company!! In fact, its very long even for a company with low turnover!!

I am still confused which one I should choose now -for I have options now! I should have been more daring than this last time!! Last year, exactly at this hour, I plan to do so, and take care of mummy and papa - but I have not guts to do so - its too late now....but I still wanna go.

2 days ago, Justin called, offering additional 20% to me. Why didnt he tell me earlier?

Anyway, its not too late,...tomorrow have some phone calls to do to ensure I make the right choice.

THIS WILL DEFINITELY ADD UP THE COLORS OF MY 2007 UPS AND DOWNS! Another BIG history in making in my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home