Friday, December 07, 2007

Lydia and I




Lydia and I ....the terrible2





My best friend in office, my soul heart of life, my shoulder to cry on, my full supporter, the one I admire always, the one full of strength, who is always so enthusiatic and high spirit at work - my dear Lydia who has never failed to be with me when I am down.



Throughout the period of working together with her for the past 7 days, she is the reason I stay. She is the reason I am surviving till today. She is the one who make me look things wider and I learnt a lot of things because of her - how to write, how to align (haha!!) , how to do the best slides... A mother of 2, who never let the babies down even in the middle of the night, and full of energy the next day in the office.


Today, we both wear a new baju kurung, and I told her, we must take photos together. For the past 7 years, we only had 2 photos...
Lydia, I am not a public blogger, nor nobody knows my blog coz it was meant for me to write down my feelings. So, this is definitely for you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home