Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Congrats to SY & Cheanu!

Hey, today my best friend is officially married! Congrats dear & dear. You both are my dearies.

Darling is kind enough to send me there.

I also received an sms from my ex-housemate, CP, that her dad passed away on Sunday. Due to her confinement, she will not be able to join the funeral - oh what a pity! Her dad had diagnosed with cancer many years ago, while we were staying under the same roof a few years back.

Now, I am super bored in the office - with nothing to do, no bosses around, colleagues on leave and me shopping shopping....enough for this week, coz I have spent almost RM1K last week. Damn, G2000 gave additional 20% further mark down on the pants i just bought 2 days ago. hantu raya.

This Sunday will be our 1st wedding anniversary - but we are not going to be together coz I am going home - hopefully darling change his mind to follow me back so that we can be together. What a surprise that Yiu Chuan's wedding will be the same as mine!

Will post SY & Cheanu's pictures later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home