Monday, January 21, 2008

End of the world

This morning, I had a dream - that its end of the world. Suddenly there's such a loud noise from the sky, wrapping up...then the earth started to spin and it rained so heavily. i hold on to the rock and I felt so dizzy.

Everything happened and after the earth stopped spinning, i received a call from papa i think calling from US, asking whether it happened in Malaysia and I said yes. Then I looked above the sky, it's so beautiful. I am living in the new earth.

And i was "told" by the scientist that the earth has positioned itself far from 1 timezone - meaning I am 1 hour later than my usual time.

I search in the internet today, from a few websites and found this :


Signs of the End:
•Jerusalem Destroyed
•Great Tribulation
•Great Earthquake
•The Dark Day
•Shooting Stars
•Labor Troubles
•Wars and Commotions
•Unrest and Fear
•Increase of Knowledge
•Violence and Crime
•Moral Degeneracy
•Craze for Pleasure
•Disasters and Famines
•Warning Message
•Spiritualism
•Pride and Selfishness
•Drunkenness and Gluttony
•Desecration of Marriage
•Religious Skeptics

For details, read from...
http://www.bibleprophecytruth.com/JesusChrist/signsoftheendtimes.asp

It is quite scary to think about this, coz there has been a few occasions, where my dreams came true. ie: the plane landed at highway and really happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home