Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dilemma again

Today, the "not-so-professional-boss" of potential employer ask me to go over to discuss the possible package for me to work there. I am in dilemma, coz I dont really like him during the interview for asking non-professional questions like "do you anyone who can do asset management? do you know anyone who this and that?" go and hire head hunter yourself!! i am here to be interviewed on me! if u ask me AFTER interview, then that's a whole different story. damn, i am thinking of rejecting ...altho the company is just next door.

Met our client GM in the lift - he said i should stay here.... WHAT!!!??? no way!! once i have made up my mind, i wont change it. It took me 3 years to decide, and I know where I want to go. I gotta take the risk - otherwise, who to be challenged?

Yesterday, darling asked me to join him and colleagues to play bowling at times square - damn! i scored 0 in the first few sets...and i hate myself for that. Ah, 2nd time, i should not squeeze myself too hard though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home