Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I hate driving in Klang Valley!

I wish i can go back to the days where I took train to work and my house is just next to the train station. Very tense to drive!!!

It has been almost 8 years I am taking train, although I am very pissed off with the late and small coach and constanstly rosak and delayed, but at least i can sleep in the lrt --- opppss...i better reserve that comment coz sometimes the sardine packed made the bau ketiak orang tidak begitu menyenangkan.

Anyway, today is only my 6th day working here, and 3rd time driving, I am already complaining. How long can I bear with it???? Really wish I can stay next to train station and work in places with lrt again. Hopefully in future, darling will be ok to choose a place like that which is also good for him coz I will complain less everyday. hahaha!!

I wanna go home to Kedah and work...and be with papa. He has gastric yesterday and nausea... My heart says I wanna go home and stay with him.

3 Comments:

At 9:47 am , Blogger fara / ly-d said...

helloo dearie...

1) klang valley traffic - i have only one advise - accept the inevitable - there will be traffic - take that time to listen to ur favorite songs .. or to call me!! (but remember to use hands-free!)

2) marriage responsibilities - true, sometimes the things expected from you seems to go against your grain - instead of getting all stressed out, try to state the facts to chong - sans emotion (hard i know.. i am just trying to apply it myself - trust me, it creates less friction)

3) working @ kedah
that's an option which you already mentioned to chong and he seemed to be ok with it, right? explore the possibilities so u can decide b4 your 6 months is up.

4) no show @ mb swearing in
whether you are in the ruling or opposition in whichever state - showing up means that you are representing the people who made the effort to vote for you! don't be churlish and childish - it only works with toddlers and pre-schoolers - not grown men

 
At 5:20 pm , Blogger soul-searcher said...

haahah!! i love comment no 4!

 
At 8:32 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home