Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I Miss You Dearly

She never showed favoritism to one daughter over the other, as not to cause jealousy or bitterness between sisters. She constantly took us places together-- shopping--so we developed common interests. And when we were teenagers, Mom always punished us equally, giving us yet another bonding experience.

We didn't always get along beautifully and fought just like any other siblings. But somewhere in between Mom's lectures, the family vacations and the shared memories, we realized that our mother was right. Today I share things with my sisters that I do with no one else.

I was reading Chicken Soup For the Soul online today and I saw the above lines - A tribune to Mum. It was exactly what mummy did for us. She did not show favouritism to any of us and I realised, she is my best friend.

Only mummy knows 1 secret that no one else know in my family about me. Now that she passed away, I told papa about it. If I am so comfortable telling her, who is she besides my best friend?

I MISS YOU MUMMY!!!!! WILL I SEE YOU AGAIN???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home