Friday, July 27, 2007

Thinking of Mummy


These are flowers from us to mummy and from relatives and friends during her funeral, taken with my camera phone which is a bit out.

I always thought I am ready to accept death and ready to die after what I went through in AW.... but i was wrong! Last nite, I cried again before sleeping because I missed my mummy so much. Call me cry baby, mummy's baby, but I want her!!!

I don't know how is she now, whether she is doing ok? Is anyone taking care of her?Is there enough food? clothes? home? Or she doesnt need all these anymore? I don't know what is life after death. I believe in Buddhism's life, but I still care for her. Will I meet her again when I am dead?

This week, I decided, I am ready to die anytime - when the time comes, I am not afraid anymore. However, now, I just want to give the best to papa. Whatever that can make him happy!!

Not sure whether I am a good wife or not by doing so, but I will do my best. If Angie can, I can as well. Money can buy a house, but not a home. Money can buy a bed, but not my sleep. For money can never buy the hapiness I want to be with papa, darling, sisters and family and baby Tylia. I can assure that. I chose to get happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home