Thursday, April 12, 2007

My favourite pictures from the world tour honeymoon

Pictures at The Netherlands

















These tulips in the Keukenhof Tulip Farms are really big!



Was very sick the moment i reached Amsterdam. Wheather was so cold .. look at my tired faces.
The first place we went was Anne Frank's house. I couldnt believe I can actually visit her ACTUAL house, see the ACTUAL diary... we were not allowed to snap the diary but I bought it for Euro1 for a page snapped.

We supposed to stay Hotel Vondel - but that guy taking too long to clean up the room. After sleeping in the couch for 1 hour, that lady decided to let us stay in their partner hotel, which is just opposite, nicer and has plasma tv in the toilet. I forgot to snap the photo as i was too tired everytime i saw the bed. Of course, its not cheap!

So many things to write about the trip, guess pictures say a thousand words than writing. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home