Friday, July 27, 2007

Peace in my heart

I feel very peaceful today. Perhaps my entire life, I have never felt like this before.

I am like closing the eyes, gliding in the sky with no worries. My mind is very peaceful today, no worries, and I know I just need to be here, for I am born here.
I am feeling so peaceful because I know I am not afraid to live and I am not afraid to die now. What is there to worry? After all, work is just work. Its over, when I scan my pass at the airgate at this twin towers gate. I only care about people now.

I have decided I will cut down anger, I will be very patient with rude drivers on the road.
For I know when I live, I have papa, darling, sisters, tylia baby, SL and beloved relatives and friends to cherish this with me. If I die, I know I will always be with mummy, coz she must be waiting for me. She told me in the dream, she is waiting for me. :D

Before I die, I want to have children, and I want to see them growing up. If I have twins, it will be double joy, but I wont be greedy. If God give me 1, I am already very thankful. I know more now than raising up children is not easy, they need attention 24-7 and there is no break, no public holiday or time - off. You are the guardian, you are the angel and you shape them. I have not finished this assignment, and I want to fulfill it.
How does it feel to be peaceful?
Flowers... with dew...after the rain...cool wind blowing and you are just sitting there watching the butterflies dancing. And you watch there from the sky.....with your mind in peace. I love this feelings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home