Monday, April 28, 2008

New Record of myself

This morning, I woke up at 6am, and worked out in the gym at 6.30am. What an achievement! and what double the joy was I didnt feel the weird feeling I hard last time when I worked out in the morning at 8am in Subang gym. :D

Now I am hungry...

Last weekend, paid the booking fee for our new house. Asked her whether she has any lawyer to recommend. What a coincidence that Jasmine took out Kenny's co's name card. The world is so small isnt it? very very small!

At nite, attended darling's company annual dinner. Had a good one until I beh syiok with that no-respect-for-me feeling .... *sigh* anyway, suan-lah. I am tired to talk about it.

2 Comments:

At 12:17 am , Blogger fara / ly-d said...

i am so proud of you! now.. for the next week and the week afterwards.. keep it up!

on kenny - very de smallest ever world..

 
At 11:41 am , Blogger soul-searcher said...

ya.... world is so small. who know next time your kid marry my kid...then we are what...biras?haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home