Thursday, April 03, 2008

Stages of Life

There are times...you need to stop, look and decide
there are times...you need to make the decision now or you will lost it

Many times, I have decided to take my career life to a different stage
but during that many times, a lot of things keep running in my head

I waste too much time thinking of what I should and should not do
I live in the future and history too much
Its think to stop and decide

I am in big dilemma now, whether I should take this life to another stage
Mid-life crisis...hahaha


note:
Today, we are going home. Tomorrow will be the 1st prayer for cheng beng for dearest mummy. Last year, exactly on this date, I was in Amsterdam. Time flies .... and i remember clearly I called her at every new country that I travelled too. I love you so much to let you go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home