Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Own observation and own perception

Miss A-Big-Scary Eye,

Your voice made me noticing you
You stood out because of your voice
Whether are u really that scary?

You seems to be so busy
Rushing everytime you walk to the pantry
Are you really THAT busy?

Hey, I am bad
For saying this about you
But I have the impression
That you are seeking for THAT
and THAT thing, you knew it very well
and i can read you very well
and i know what you want
just that, dont fake about it
just be real

Do you know that it is tiring to put up that mask everyday my dear friend?
Forgive me for saying this
I just couldnt help myself
So i am telling this to my own diary.

A-new-place...

Quiet, cold and bright
i feel sleepy
with the long hours
please help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home