Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Quiet Birthday

Yesterday, Victor sent me to lrt station - so kind of him otherwise I will be stuck waiting for a taxi - waited for darling at Bangsar , then hop on again to KL Sentral due to the crazy traffic caused by the closure of SMART tunnel.

My dear transport minister, I am telling you again, no point extending the highway anymore or building more tunnels ok! Give us blardy MRT, not lrt! and extend to every 400m of klang valley - cant you learn from our neighbouring countries?? You dont have to travel to Japan or Paris to learn on how to build, but you can just take a coach from puduraya to singapore! stupid!

My dear tylia baby ah mee's and pap pap with ti-ya called me and sang happy bday. Thi-ya and jer jer!

Anyway, darling bought me a red rose, :D and I love it so much and it smells so good. Forgot to snap the picture (coz I dont tell people about this blog). Anyway, we went to Maha Vihara for prayers to Buddha and Mummy and also my birthday wish for this year. We headed to Pizza Hut for my birthday dinner and I got a free birthday ice-cream with pancakes from Pizza Hut. :) (again, no picture of that).

Today, I am going to have another quiet dinner with SY and Sue at Strawberry Field. Hopefully no jam.

I am sleepy bcoz today i reach office at 7.15am , and gotta last my butt on this chair for another 11hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home