Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Reflection of Life on April Fool Day

Hey, today is April Fool day. It has been years since i really looking forward to this particular day. This year, its just another day to me.

I saw Rachel's photos in facebook today. She looks so radiant, happy and cheerful. I keep thinking about the moment when she met with the accident 3 years ago, when I saw her in ICU and she is fighting to breathe. Now, she is such a wonderful girl and getting married in two months time.

I wonder, losing someone so close to me (mummy) has made me realised a lot of things in this world that do not matter anymore at the end of the day. Looking at Rachel, she is like dead and living again - I wonder what's in her mind? I am very sure the family loves her more and she definitely treasure life to the fullest now.

Welcome home my dear Rachel. You are so beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home