Friday, April 11, 2008

Another pervert old uncle!

Yesterday, I was molested by an uncle at coffee shop during dinner - AGAIN!!

I was queueing up with darling to take mixed rice - then suddenly darling just went to book a place while I was holding 2 plates of rice. Then I put one of the plates on top of the dishes tray and it dropped into the tray.

Out of no where, one uncle dressed in working clothes came to me and asked in English "You need help?" and i said NVM. he then touched my hand and usap-usap it. Celaka babi!

I went to darling and told him, and he was very angry. Suddenly all the imagination came, what if he beat up that man, what if that man had his gang sitting at one of the tables, what if he threw a chair and all the news would be in the newspaper. SHIT! I told him settled already.

Darling asked me why I was still angry when I said its settled? huhuhu....memang lelaki sial!

Dunno why I always kena from uncles....pervert!

3 Comments:

At 4:01 pm , Blogger Big Boys Oven said...

walio! you are so unlucky....lucky?

 
At 6:12 pm , Blogger soul-searcher said...

very unlucky...bcoz he's such a pervert. If leng chai...then different story. haha...

 
At 3:27 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

if lengchai different story already :P

next time take pic and send to newspaper...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home