Thursday, July 20, 2006

Time to think revisit this so-called c.a.r.e.e.r

One of these days, i want to really sit and think about my future. I want to do before this year end. I need to revisit what I want in my career and what exactly that i am looking for. I am tired being here....so tired!

When I have enough savings, I want to just work from home or be a clerk so that I can go and back on time. I dont have to worry extra phone call and sms after work or when I am on leave. Need a break-lah.

Nowadays, I have noticed that I feel annoyed with people who like to show off they are so "keng" when they are in the lrt talking about their job. I used to admire those people 5 years ago, who are able to be in who they are .... a consultant who can talk. Now? *sorry*....gimme a break. Don't disturb me in the lrt. If you wanna talk, control your voice-lah. Lrt is a public place.

Feeling so hungry now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home