Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Funny Miri Day






This is the picture of the Grand Old Lady...were the first oil well in Malaysia in year 1910. by Shell. I was here in year 200o when I came to Miri with Ka Yii for a holiday in Miri. These pictures were taken using my camera phone (very lau ia quality but i can at least have something with nothing right!!). I dont have any copy of the pcis I took in year 2000, all the pics were with KKY. Not sure he has threw it away or what...but its all memory.

This trip...One funny uncle - the tax driver - were so kind. He fetched me to this place on top of the hill for free!!
wah, still got kind people in this world! Uncle forced me to walk down the hill with my new La Primavera black high heel and 2.5kg LAPTOP! I told him my shoe sudah dirty la...ya ya look like a hau lian city lady cannot get herself dirty....no!! I was with Azizan luckily! otherwise i wont trust this uncle ESPECIALLY when he said he wanna have a coffee with me in Boulevard Shopping Mall here!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home