Monday, July 17, 2006

Weekend Soul

I have heart and soul. So does everyone around me.
Went to choose the 208 photos and picked 45 pictures, in 4 hours.Wah...i like a lot of the pictures leh!!! Damn expensive! I should have asked Champagne to write down the RM5 they promised in the paper. However very kanasai, everytime when Champagne Bridal wrote something in the paper, TOMS will give cheaper to their customer ie : wedding package, deposit required, size of pictures etc etc. Whatever it is, every shop got strategy to earn as much as possible from the couple. So now which shop wanna justify the additional RM500 we paid for Ulu Yam?? not nice-lah the pictures. Scenery is nice. Thought of snapping the photos again! Make-up also not nice. Since I have done twice studio bridal make up, I figured out I dont want to go to make up courses. I like the way I make up now, I like my own style.
Anyway, phai seh lah mummy wanna pay but I dont have money anymore. Yesterday I calculated the monthly commitment and I realised my salary itself is not enough for me to shop. No wonder every month now, I am so "dry" like mad.
Things to stop immediately:
1) NO buying new facial stuff
2) Not buying any lingzhi
3) Do not commit to another RM1K+ facial package
4) Do normal facial, not the treatment anymore
5) Minimum gap MUST be 6 weeks instead of 2 weeks
6) Eat cheaper lunch
7) No shopping lorrrrrrrrr .......for the month
I must save money for Bangkok trip. I need this trip ..... for me and darling to be together before our actual honeymoon. Hope it will really be the pre-honeymoon stuff.
Sunday - not so happy. I don't like to be told what to do with my life! WHO LIKE IT ANYWAY??? Wish I can be at home with mummy. But I have promised darling. Next week, she already has plan... so I will "book" her for the following week then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home