Friday, July 14, 2006

not so good PH

I noticed I have blood in the urine since yesterday. This morning again!
Went to doctor this morning and confirmed that I have urine infection with PH 7.5, protein and blood in the urine. Shit!

While in the lrt to work after that, met another pervert!
Celaka betul these people. Uncle 40+. Ok, he didnt look that old. So many seats in the lrt, but he sat so closed to me, side way with his leg on my "territory". celaka keep looking at me - macam nak makan aku. ceh!
Beh tahan after 2 station, i changed seat. He and some ppl looked at me coz there's not much ppl in the train. I dont care. Let him know that he's very annoying!

Some people deserved to be slapped in public! Especially if they thought they can take advantage of a fierce lady like me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home