Thursday, July 13, 2006

I am Excited

I am very excited to see my photos this Saturday. I know it will turn out good! :D
Otherwise, of course, I will demand to snap again. This time, the Ulu Yam Outdoor, darling has slimmed down a lot compared to the 1st session and both of us are much more relaxed.Coz natural pose!

I cant wait to get the photos. I want to copy the photos. If the shop didnt want to give, I will find ways to get it. Ah, enrol enrol. (Ya rite! I hate this word)

Still havent figured out what to do this weekend. But definately I want to bring mummy to walk slowly in shopping mall. Her last trip shopping was very rushed. I know her, she wants to slowly take a lot at all shops in Sungai Wang if possible! Me too! but this time, I dont have money.... I have completed a spreadsheet of the expenses till end of this year for wedding PLUS our Bangkok trip. I want to get a lot of hair clips and 2 handbags from Bangkok this time. Hair clips here are so expensive! Rm60 for one! chi sin!! One day, I wanna go to Korea to get it ...cost less than rm2!

List of places I want to go:
1) Bangkok (again)
2) Hongkong (for shopping!!)
3) Europe - Paris, Venice, Switzerland, UK, Germany, Italy
4) Korea and Japan
5) New Zealand
6) Australia - Sdyney
7) Angkor Watt
8) Hanging Garden Babylon

1 person I want to meet before I die....
I have no idea! ..... got one suddenly... Aung San Su Kyi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home