Thursday, May 29, 2008

I Miss You Dearly Until Today

I miss you so much that I was crying to be with you. Mummy, please allow me to be with you. I am ready to go...the only thing that hold me on, is I want papa to be happy as well.

Life to me, is nothing with you and papa. Nothing!! All the things I have and looking for is just to complete the life while I am still breathing here. Chasing for money and getting a house do not guarantee any happiness to me. Luckily darling is around to be with me, whenever I am in that emotion, but he was not with me last nite and the weeks before that.

Seriously, there is nothing I want to chase for, now. I will take 1 week break in between switching of jobs, no matter when is my last day.

~~~~May you rest in peace Mummy~~~~~~ Namo amitabha~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home