Friday, August 13, 2010

A Smart Baby and his stupid mom

This morning, I was damn sleepy. Baby Jian went down the bed and took wet tissue and came back to me by pulling my hair - so hard. It was so hard that i beat his hand 3 times hardly. Jian rubbed his palm bcoz its so painful but he didnt cry.

Then I smell something - opps... pass motion.

Isnt Jian so smart?? taking wet tissue so that mummy doesnt have to walk out her bed to clean up for me? I am just one stupid mom who sleeps till late morning and beat the innocent boy.

I hate myself!

1 Comments:

At 7:17 pm , Blogger fara / ly-d said...

JianJian very smart and considerate - he is aware that mummy is tired so he's being a handy helper! you couldn't ask for more from your child!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home