Friday, January 22, 2010

Miracle again!

I always believe in miracle... DO YOU?

It happens again and again, miracle that I dont believe myself to something I strongly believe it will happen.

Today, I receive superb news that will change my life again in career line.I am happy! God is fair!

You see, life changes. Dont think you are the superior than the rest of us.You think you are the expert.. and without you we die.NO! YOU ARE WRONG! AGAIN, it was proven you are wrong!ACCEPT IT!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today, I cant wait to go home to be with my precious.

His previous hospitalisation made me realised so many things that I can never get. Simple things like playing with you, makes me happy.

Last night when I reached home after you, your smile make me happy.I LOVE YOU BABY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home