Tuesday, November 03, 2009

I am Sorry not to be there with you

Last nite, I got a missed call from papa. Then I saw the sms...

Sien chik (papa's youngest brother) passed away suddenly after he fell in the bathroom. It make me think twice, why I ignore him all these while, why dont i talk to him more than I should..... he spent 2 days to build that little hut for me, before my wedding as present. Altho the hut cant be taken away, but he built it himself using bamboo. he has no money but never fail to give me angpow every year during CNY until i am married. but i never give him back.

I am sorry I am not there for you when u needed us the most. I am sorry I am not able to be at your funeral tomorrow. I am sorry.

May you rest in peace sien chik... amitabha.

Make me think that my only wish now is I can go back to AS for long long long time... and be with family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home