Friday, March 24, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!

Happy Birthday to me....
Happy Birthday to me....

I have two BIG wishes this year and MUST be achieved by end of this year.
The fire is burning.....
My 1st birthday with the title Mrs.

Today, one stranger even sent me a MMS birthday message.
When I called the person back, she told me she sent it wrongly!
Jessica...who's that!!
Coincidence?

Mummy will be the 1st person that I should thanked for on this special day of mine.
Papa will be the 2nd one. For the sacrifices they have done, for the patience all these years.
huwa.....not easy to have a child like me.
:D

Yesterday, I saw Carmen Soo in person for the 1st time in KLCC.
Such a beautiful lady. I want to be like her....
Slim and beautiful. Quiet and innocent.
Suddenly changed my desktop picture to hers - bagi motivation sikit.


But she has also been fat before....so chubby the face. SO, its possible to loose weight!
Look how beautiful she is now....
Yes, I want to have a body like her...(just ignore the Amber Chia in the picture. She is everywhere anywhere in every advert in Malaysia).




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home